PRINCE2® – 2017 Practitioner Course
PRINCE2® (an acronym for Projects IN Controlled Environments) is a project management methodology that encompasses the high level management, control and organisation of a project. It was developed by the UK Government primarily for IT projects but has since been adapted for use with any project in any sector. It has now become the international standard for Project Management. There are three levels of PRINCE2® training depending on the seniority of the delegate and the need for applying the methodology on a day to day basis.
We at Sterling International have been teaching PRINCE2® courses for over a decade and place a strong emphasis on the quality of our trainers and course materials. All our trainers are highly experienced both in Project Management and Training. This ensures that all our courses are taught in an engaging manner backed up by real-life experiences and examples. Sterling’s high standards are also reflected in our choice of training venues ensuring that the training environments are conducive to success. This course is accredited by APMG on behalf of AXELOS Limited.
This 2-day APMG accredited Practitioner level course builds on the knowledge gained from the Foundation course. Passing the Foundation level is a pre-requisite of taking this course.
The PRINCE2® methodology is used to explore in-depth a Project Management case study and prepare delegates for the Practitioner exam. The course concludes with the 2½ hour open book multiple choice and matching Practitioner exam. The pass mark for this exam is 55% and Sterling delegates have a very high success rate at this level.
The following qualifications can be used to attend the Practitioner course without having passed the Foundation course:
1. Association of Project Management (APM), Project Management Qualification (APMP)
2. Project Management Institute (PMI), Project Management Professional (PMP)
3. Project Management Institute (PMI), Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
4. International Project Management Association (IPMA) Level A (Certified Projects Director)
5. International Project Management Association (IPMA) Level B (Certified Senior Project Manager),/p>
6. International Project Management Association (IPMA) Level C (Certified Project Manager)
7. International Project Management Association (IPMA) Level D (Certified Project Management Associate)
|By the end of this course Participants will be able to:
The PRINCE2® Practitioner 2 day training courses are a mixture of input and practical sessions, delivered by an accredited trainer with practical experience of project management and PRINCE2® methodology. Your PRINCE2® Practitioner course will include:
NOTE: The Official PRINCE2® Manual is not included in this package and must be purchased separately if required.
|January 2019||27th – 28th||¢3700|
|June 2018||20th – 21st||¢3700|