Exams at STERLING PROJECTS GROUP
Cancellation and Course Transfer Charges
- All exams bookings must be made a minimum of 2 weeks prior to the required exam date and are subject to availability.
- The exam fee will not be refunded if the candidate wishes to cancel the booking.
- Exams cannot be transferred or resold to another party.
- Delegates have 2 weeks to write the exams and failure to take the exams after that would require the full cost of re-registration.
- After course registration and payments, delegates have 2 months to take the course which was registered for, failure to take the course within this stipulated time will require a full payment of exam fees.
Copyright and all intellectual property rights for all Course Materials shall remain the property of Sterling Projects Group Ltd. The Customer agrees not to reproduce, sell, hire or copy Course Materials (in whole or in part) and not to use such materials except for the purposes of post course reference.
Personal belongings and items belonging to or in the possession of the Customer or Delegate brought on to Sterling Projects Group Ltd training courses/ exam sessions are the sole responsibility of the owner. Sterling Projects Group Ltd accepts no responsibility for any theft or damage to personal belongings at training courses or exam sessions.